We are so excited that you would like to join us at the Route 40 music festival!!
To purchase a ticket, we will redirect you to our management application where we manage our events (and all our other contact sessions) and offer a free school in the cloud to all South Africans. To purchase a ticket, you will need to log in. It’s very easy and we have several hundred users accessing our content on a regular basis. To make this as simple as possible, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Facebook Account, you can log in using your Facebook username and password here. Once you have logged in, you can find the event yourself or you can open the events page here.
- If you do NOT have a Facebook account, you will have to register here. Once you have registered and logged in, you can find the event by going to “Tickets” -> “Events” or you can open the events page here.
- Once on the events page, scroll through to December where you will find the Route 40 Tickets.
- Ticket HELP can be accessed here.
Other Ticket Purchase Options
- You can purchase your tickets by visiting our offices at Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre, Corner R40 and Numbi Roads, White River, Mpumalanga.
- You can pay by EFT, and we will email you your tickets. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. When you find the ticket for the night you would like to attend, click “Buy Ticket”. You will then have to enter how many tickets you want and you will be redirected to our safe and secure payment gateway.
If you have any problems with this, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.